We are committed to respecting the privacy of visitors to any of our websites. The guidelines below explain some of the steps we have taken to protect the privacy of visitors.
1. Personal Information
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Communicate with our clients via newsletter and emails
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com
2. Website Analytics, Cookies, and Tracking
- We gather information about user behaviour on our website, via a third-party service (Google) in order to improve our website and services. We make no effort to link this aggregate user behaviour with the Personal Information listed above.
- We may use this information from time to time to deliver advertising to website users via Google Ads and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook).
- For information about opting out of Google Analytics tracking, see here.