Love your Valley Voice!

Love your Valley Voice!

1st April 2019
Valley Voice
Valley Voice

Did you know it costs about $1 to produce and deliver each copy of the Valley Voice to mailboxes in the North East Valley area?

This month we are trialling a voluntary community subscription (with an idea to run this as a once-a-year fundraising drive every April).

We want to emphasise that this is an entirely voluntary donation.

Our fantastic community newsletter has been delivered free for the past 25 years and the Valley Project fully intends to keep it that way.

Of course, we are always looking for new ways to come up with the funding. Currently about 40% of the community newsletter costs are covered by advertising income, with the remaining about 60% coming from funding grants.

We are trialling a voluntary subscription because community consultation tells us the Valley Voice is important to our community. We also believe it will help when applying for grants.

If you can contribute a little we would be very appreciative - every little bit helps! We are suggesting a 6-month subscription at $5, one year at $10, or $20 to cover an extra household. Choose an amount that works for your budget. Of course you are welcome to donate more :-)

How to donate?

The best way to pay is via online banking. Please use VV subs as the reference.

The bank account number is: 03-1726-0005606-00

We apologise if you have already tried to make a donation without success - the flier that went out with the Valley Voice had an incorrect number! The number above is the correct bank account number.

Thank you for your support.